Last Update: 11/06/2018 09:39 AM
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018, BOB SRM Call Letter Released - Download Now
The Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018 for Senior Relationship Manager exam has been released on 04th June for BOB SRM Interview which is going to be held from 12th to 20th June 2018. The BOB SRM Admit card 2018 has been released on the official website of only on the official website i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in. There are total 375 posts are vacant for the Senior Relationship Manager posts in Bank of Baroda. All the interested and eligible candidates have applied for BOB vacancy 2018 online application, and now all are enthusiastically waiting for the commencement of the exam. The BOB SRM Exam (interview) 2018 will be conducted in June. Here in this post, we have given you information about Bank of Baroda SRM Call Letter 2018, important dates, how to download the admit card and so forth. We shared the direct link from which you can quickly download the admit card for Bank of Baroda Senior Relationship Manager Interview exam.
Latest Update - BOB SRM Admit Card 2018 has been released for Senior Relationship Manager Interview. Candidates can download BOB Admit card till 20th June 2018 before the examination.
Download BOB SRM Admit Card 2018 (Interview List) - Click Here
BOB 2018 Exam Details:
- Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Total Number of vacancies: 375 vacancies
- Official portal: bankofbaroda.co.in
- Mode of Application: Online
- Name of vacancy: Senior Relationship Manager (SRM)
About BOB: The Bank of Baroda is the first bank which has international links. The Bank is founded by the respected Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. The bank was established on 20th July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The BOB has financial services companies which are internationally linked. The primary headquarters of the Bank of Baroda is located in Vadodara. Previously, the Vadodara named as Baroda. It is the city situated in the Gujarat state of India. The Bank of Baroda is the second largest bank in India, After State Bank of India (SBI). The corporate office of BOB is in the Mumbai, India. The Bank of Baroda is the unit of profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has collaboration with the other well-known 13 major commercial banks of India.
BOB Admit Card 2018, Bank of Baroda SRM Interview Call Letter Released
All the eligible aspirants of the Bank of Baroda SRM examination are informed that the BOB SO Admit Card 2018 has been released on 04th June. BOB SRM 2018 Exam (Interview) will be conducted from 12th to 20th June 2018. The admit card has the details of the candidates and the examination. Therefore, It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card inside the examination centre.
- Registration No / Roll No
- Password / Date of Birth (DOB)
How to Download BOB Admit Card 2018?
Let us discuss the process to check BOB Hall Ticket 2018 quickly. Let us have a look at step by step procedure.
- Visit the Official Website of Bank of Baroda i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in or you can click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Now the official portal will display.
- Now check the Announcements section
- Click on the "Download of Call Letter for SRM Interview"
- Enter the necessary details like Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / DOB.
- Your admit card will display on the screen.
- Download & print the admit card because it is the permission letter to appear in the exam.
Important Instructions for Bank of Baroda SRM Call Letter 2018:
- It is compulsory to take the admit card in the examination center.
- Candidate should read all the instructions carefully.
- The candidate has to carry the identity card with them.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam. Therefore do not bring any electronic devices.
Important Dates for BOB SRM Exam 2018
Name of Events
Download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018
04th June 2018
BOB SRM Interview 2018 Date
12th to 20th June 2018
BOB SRM 2018 Selection Procedure
The Selection procedure of BOB Senior Relationship Manager 2018 is comprised of four stages.
- Personal Interview (PI) or Group Discussion (GD)
Documents to be carried in BOB Exam 2018
- BOB Admit Card 2018
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
- Stationary essentials.
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018
The BOB SRM Admit Card 2018 has been released on the official website of Bank of Baroda for Senior Relationship Manager Interview exam. Many students have already started their preparation for the Online exam. We wish all the best to all the aspirants of BOB SRM 2018. We know the worth one will get the best. Here, we inform all the candidates that they are able to download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018 from the website of the bank. Here in this post, we have given direct links to download the admit card conveniently. If you have any queries related to BOB SRM Call Letter 2018, then you can ask us in the comment section. For more updates, stay tuned with us. Thank You!