Now we know after being eligible you are searching for the Procedure to apply CDS 2017.We are here to give you entire details, regarding the application procedure on this page. The UPSC has its official website where you can know about the latest information updated by UPSC. The application procedure is the first step to apply for the exam. The application form will be updated on the official website. Fill the form sincerely, avoids mistakes otherwise; your form will be trashed. You should fill all the details carefully and read them before submitting in order to avoid mistakes. Any misshapen in the form can disqualify you. So read the application form carefully before clicking on the submit button. You will require scanned copy of your photograph and signature. First, you have to visit the official website and then go to the notice EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.2/2017.CDS-I.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Visit its official website www.upsc.gov.in.
2. You will land on to the homepage, from there select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment process EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.2/2017.CDS-I
4. When you will click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read carefully all the instruction stated in it.
6. After reading all the instruction, fill the application form.
7. Fill all the information correctly.
8. Upload you scanned photograph and signature, in required column.
9. Read carefully after filling all the data. Make the correct changes which are required and read it again.
10. If your filled information is correct then click on the submit button.
11. Pay the requested fees for the application form CDS 2017.
12. Now, they will take you to the page where your application will display.
13. Take a printout of that application form.
14. Close all the tabs.
15. Your recruitment form is submitted now. You will get an update in your mail account.
Now you have applied the form. Next step is to make payment. Let us move onto payment structure, for CDS 2017.