Last Update: 03/07/2017 17:50 PM
SSC CPO 3rd July Exam Analysis 2017
Here, we are going to discuss about SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017 for the 3rd July examination. The SSC CPO Tier-I 2017 Exam has been started from 1st July and it will continue till 7th July 2017. Therefore, SSC CPO 3rd July Exam Analysis 2017 exam is important to analysis for the candidates. The given exam analysis will be beneficial for candidates (who are going to appear in the SSC CPO 2017 Tier-I examination on 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th July).
SSC CPO 3rd July Exam Analysis 2017, SSC CPO Paper Analysis
SSC CPO 2017 exam analysis will make you clear about the Overall difficulty level of exam, Number of Questions asked from each topic, Section Wise Exam Pattern, Important topics for each section, Good Attempts, etc.
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017: Reasoning Section
- Ordering and Ranking – 2 Questions
- Analogy – 3-4 Questions
- Odd One Out – 2-3 Questions
- Series – 4-5 Questions
- Direction & Distance – 4 Questions
- Blood Relations – 1 Questions
- Venn Diagram Problem – 2-4 Questions
- Dictionary Order – 1 Questions
- Matrix – 2 Questions
- Coding Decoding – 2-3 Questions
- Word Formation – 1 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Hidden/Embedded Image – 1 Questions
- Paper Cutting and Folding – 2 Questions
- Dice Problem – 1 Questions
- Counting Figures – 2 Questions
- Missing Numbers – 2 Questions
- Statement and Conclusion – 2 Questions
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017: General Awareness
- Current Affairs - 3-4 Questions
- Chemistry - 2-3 Questions
- Biology - 7-8 Questions
- Physics - 3-4 Questions
- Indian Polity - 3-4 Questions
- Geography - 5-6 Questions
- History - 4-6 Questions
- Ecology - 2-3 Questions
- Computer - 3 4 Questions
- Economy - 3-4 Questions
SSC CPO Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
- Algebra - 4-5 Questions
- Profit and loss - 3-4 Questions
- Time and work - 2-3 Questions
- Percentages -
- SI and CI-
- Time and distance
- Ration and proportion
- Geometry - 5-6 Questions
- Number system
- Mensuration- 4-5 Questions
- Trigonometry - 4-5 Questions
- Data Interpretation - 10 Easy (Bar Chart -5 + Pie Chart -5)
SSC CPO Exam Analysis: English
- Error Spotting - 5 Questions
- Sentence Improvement -5 Questions
- Fill in the Blanks -5 Questions
- Idiom Phrases -5 - Questions
- Antonym -5 Questions
- One Word Substitution -5 Questions
- Synonym -5 Questions
- Reading Comprehension -5 Questions (based on Superstition)
- Spelling Errors -5 Questions
- Cloze Test - 5 Questions (Good deeds and Bad deeds)
SSC CPO Questions Asked in General Knowledge
- Skin colour is due to – Melanin Pigment
- Rolling Plan was rolled out by – Gunnar Myrdal
- How many types of emergencies – 3 types
- Citizenship based questions.
- What was Tendulkar Committee build for – Poverty estimation
- Saltiest known water body in India – Sambhar Salt Lake
- Agriculture based question.
- BIT is the short form of – Binary Digit
- Books and Authors related question.
- Venereal Diseases related question.
- Full form of GNI – Gross National Income
- India has given katchatheevu island to – Sri Lanka
- Chlorine’s reaction in cleaning process.
- Who appoints the Prime Minister – President
- Which mineral is acting like a polluting agent in Hooghly river? – Arsenic
- Indus Valley Civilisation related question –
- “Test” and “Treat” policy was adopted for which disease – HIV
- How many parts are there in our Constitution – 25 parts
- Which enzyme is responsible for blood clot – Fibrinogen
- Delhi was announced as the capital of India in which year – 1911
SSC CPO Questions Asked in Quant Aptitude
- In a right angled triangle ABC, right angled at B AB=5 BC=2, what will be the radius of its circumcenter?
- X²-5x+1=0. Find x²+1/x²
- Average of 5 odd numbers is 27, find the product of first and last numbers.
- Principle amount = 21000, Rate 2%/ year, the time period is 3 years. Calculate the Compound Interest.
- After 8 years principle amount becomes 7 times, in how many years will it become 19 times
- 9 articles are sold in Rs 1. For the sake of 50% discount, how many articles must be sold in Rs 1
- Aman is 25% more efficient than raman. Time taken for raman to complete work is 25 days. In how many days aman can complete the total work?
- If the 25% of a number is 6 then 50% more than original number is = 36
- The average of first 29 even integers is?
- 2Qs from DI in Table and Pie Chart form
- Cylinder with its radius and height mentioned and surface area was asked
- Sphere of radius 21 was moulded into cylinder of diameter 21/2. Find the height of cylinder.
- ?, 5, 15, 45, 113
- There is 210% profit on cost price of an item. If the cost price is increased by 40% keeping the selling price constant then the profit will be what percent of selling price?
- The ratio of two numbers is 3:5, if both the number are increased by 8 then the ratio becomes 13:19, find the sum of numbers.
- In any triangle ABC there is a circumcentre P and an angle BPC is 30 degrees then the value of angle BAC will be?
- Cost price of 9 articles is Rs. 1, then how many articles he sell for ₹ 1 in order to get 50% profit?
- If there are 50 trees on a road with equal distance between them. It takes 18 seconds to travel from 13 to 34 tree, then in how much time will it take to cover all the trees?
- If marked price is 40% of cost price then how much will be the profit percentage after applying 10% discount?
- If the rate is increased from Rs 80 to 100. How much should one decrease to equalise the equation?
SSC CPO Questions Asked – English
- Reading Comprehension – Superstitions
- Cloze Test – Good Deeds and Bad Deeds
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Meaning of –
Hoarse – Sounding rough due to sore throat
Querulous – Complaining habitually
Malevolent – Evil Minded
SSC CPO 3rd July Paper Analysis
The SSC CPO 3rd July examination of tier-I conducted in a peaceful manner and there was no issue occurred related to server and computer at the exam centre. Here, we have given the SSC CPO 3rd July Exam Analysis 2017 examination, which is helpful for the candidate’s who are going to appear for SSC CPO Tier I exam on further dates. We hope the provided SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017 will be beneficial for all the Candidates. We wish you good luck for your upcoming Examination.