QUANTITATIVE SECTION: You should cover the topic like Profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios, proportions, speed and distance, time, analogies and distance, ages, 10th, 12th standard mathematical topics.
• Refer NCERT books
• You can watch online tutorials for shortcut tricks.
• You should practice previous question paper.
• Mock drills and test series will be very helpful for appearing in the exam.
• Manage your time. Practice more for the section in which you are weak.
REASONING SECTION: You should go through the puzzles, data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding etc.
• Refer Rs. Agarwal or Abhijit Guha book for the better understanding
• Online tutorials are available over the internet you can take an idea from here.
• Take online test series.
• Practice more for the weak section.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: For this section, you should have knowledge about basic grammatical topics, sentence correction, editing and omitting, synonyms and antonyms, comprehension etc.
• Read newspapers and articles.
• Refer good grammar book
• Watch online tutorials
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: For this section, you should read the newspaper daily to be familiar with daily worldwide issues, watch the news, refer GK books or search over the internet.
BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: You should have knowledge about Ms excel, Windows Os, the internet, and emails.