Last Update: 23/09/2017 14:00 PM
How to Crack RBI Assistant 2017, Best Study Planning Tips
RBI Assistant 2017 or Reserve Bank of India 2017 Preliminary Examination is approaching, and everyone is focused on the preparation process to get selected. A huge number of candidates apply for this examination, and only a few can go through. The candidates who’ll be appearing for the first time must be looking for some help regarding Tips to Crack RBI Assistant 2017.
How to Crack RBI Assistant 2017 Exam? - Best Study Planning Tips
So here we are with some Tips & Strategies to Prepare For RBI Assistant 2017. This test comprises of 5 sections namely Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge, etc. with total 200 questions. The exam is conducted for 2 hours. In this examination, it is highly recommended that the candidates should focus more on accuracy rather than attempting a maximum number of questions. Now let us have a look at the Key Points To Be Followed To Crack RBI Assistant 2017.
Best Tips & Tricks to Crack RBI Assistant 2017
- Be Focused- Try to Focus on your goal. Keep it as your sole purpose without any diversions. Do topic-oriented studying i.e. don’t cram the whole of the syllabus go with the preference as what type of questions are asked the most, etc.
- Be updated- Maintain your regularity to read the newspaper and Current Affair magazines. Try to be updated about all the happenings in the surrounding, like any new changes in the rules or regulation, etc.
- Planned Study Process: Follow a concise format and try practicing single topic at a time. So that you may develop a command over every subject.
- Detailed Revision: Revise all the topics you learned a while ago timely. By doing this, you’ll remain intact with the new and upcoming syllabus.
- Try Mock Test: After completion of topics, try giving the mock test to analyze your current status and to fetch out the weak points which need to work on.
- Keep Pace: Try to maintain the pace in sections like Quantitative Aptitude as this section is considered to be the most crucial one with a maximum number of questions. So try to practice hard and attempt mock tests to reap success.
- Computer Shortcuts: Sometimes even 1 question makes you qualify the exam. So as you already know that computer knowledge is the part of the syllabus. So try to be aware certain short keys of keyboards for various functions. Try to be aware of the fact that these 20 questions are easy for those who have knowledge of basics so try to have at least basic knowledge about computer.
Important Points to Prepare For RBI Assistant 2017
We hope that the Strategies to Prepare for RBI Assistant 2017 Exam mentioned here help you in the best way. At least, we would like to tell you straight that no battle can be won by correct planning and strategies. Try to be focused and more strategize regarding your goal preparation. And if you have that innate determination then you are the star my friend, and you’ll surely crack it. So here we have mentioned all the necessary components like Tips & Tricks To Crack RBI Assistant 2017. Try giving your 100 percent, and you’ll surely reach your goal. Till then Stay Calm and Focused & tuned with us also. All the Best!