Last Update: 13/07/2018 16:57 PM
RVUNL Admit Card 2018 - JEN, IA, Jr Chemist, Jr Accountant Hall Ticket Out
RVUNL Admit Card 2018- The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released the RVUNL Admit Card 2018 for the examination of JEN, Informatics Assistant & Junior Chemist posts. A huge number of candidates have taken part in the regime and now all of those applicants are able to download Rajasthan Vidyut Hall Ticket 2018. Keeping the excitement of applicants in mind, the department has released its highly awaited RVUNL JEN Call Letter 2018 on the official website i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in.com. Hence, candidates are humbly advised to use their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth to download their Rajasthan Vidyut Admit Card 2018. Moreover, we are also showcasing all the important information related to the RVUNL 2018 Admit Card via this dedicated portal.
Latest Updates: RVUNL 2018 Admit Card has been released for the post of Technical such as JEN, Junior Chemist & Jr Chemist exam. The Department has set exam to be held on 29th July 2018.
We all know very well that an individual can not appear for any examination without the availability of an admit card, as it is the only document that can let them fight the competition. Hence, candidates are highly recommended to possess a genuine copy of admit card. A genuine copy simply means all the important information like candidate’s photo, roll number, signature, exam venue etc must be printed on it properly. Additional information related to the RVUNL 2018 exam like brief details, how to check steps etc can simply be seen via following points elaborated below.
RVUNL 2018 Exam Brief Details
As per some reports, the department has rolled out its RVUNL 2018 Admit Card on 13th July 2018, hence, candidates must have to download it before the exam date. In the meantime, people can take a look at these below given points that might prove to be useful during the entire process.
- Name of Department- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
- Name of Post- Junior Asst/Commercial Asst, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer and various posts
- Number of Vacancies- 3220
- Date of Examination for Jr Accountant- 21st July
- Admit Card Releasing Date for Jr Accountant- 22nd June
- Exam Date for Technical Posts: 29th July
- Admit Card Release Date (Technical Posts): 12th July
- Official Website- energy.rajasthan.gov.in.com
RVUNL Admit Card 2018, Download Rajasthan Vidyut JEN, Jr Chemist, IA & Junior Accountant
In order to get their respective RVUNL Admit Card 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in.com. However, they can also choose to follow these below given steps to get through the entire process without facing any trouble. Kindly check out these points to get your RVUNL 2018 Hall Ticket easily.
How to Download RVUNL Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website of department i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in.com.
- Search for the relevant link possessing name like, RVUNL Admit Card 2018.
- Select it.
- Enter all the required information like registration id and password genuinely.
- Submit it.
- If all of your entered details are correct, you will see your Rajasthan Vidyut 2018 Admit Card blinking on screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for future references.
Download RVUNL JEN Admit Card - Click Here
Download RVUNL Jr Chemist Admit Card - Click Here
Download RVUNL IA Admit Card - Click Here
Download RVUNL Junior Accountant Admit Card - Click Here
Rajasthan Vidyut Admit Card 2018
We have showcased all the important details and essential information related to the RVUNL Admit Card 2018 in the above given article. Hence, candidates are highly recommended to go through it properly in order to dodge every hurdle during the entire process. Apart from this, in case of any trouble, candidates are entirely free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the Rajasthan Vidyut Admit Card 2018 in the comment section given below. Our specialized team of highly skilled professionals will help them out in every possible way.