Last Update: 22/07/2018 07:21 AM
SBI PO Admit Card 2018, SBI PO Mains Call Letter Released - Download Now
SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018 has been released on 21st July for Main examination at sbi.co.in. SBI PO main examination will be held on 4th August 2018. All the candidates who are shortlisted for Main exam are able to download SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018 with the help of below given the link. Only those candidates can download the mains admit card who have successfully shortlisted for the mains exam as per the prelims exam. Candidates must have to fill date of birth, name, and registration number to get the admit cards. The SBI PO Phase-II exam will be conducted in 4th August 2018. The SBI PO Call Letter 2018 is basic document concerning the exam. The admit card consist of the personal and exam details in it. It is mandatory for the aspirants to bring the admit card on the day of examination with valid identity proof. Here in the post, we provide an answer to all your queries like how to download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card, documents required, vacancy details and so forth.
Latest Updates: Candidates are able to download SBI PO Mains Admit Card from 21st July onwards. The Phase-II exam (Mains) will be conducted 4th August 2018.
Download SBI PO Mains Exam Call Letter 2018 - Click Here (Available Here)
SBI PO Admit Card 2018, SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018 Released - Download Now
The SBI PO Call Letter 2018 for Phase-II exam (Mains) has been released on the official website on 21st July 2018. The candidates are able to download admit card for the preliminary exam with the help of below given link. Many of you have already started preparation for SBI PO 2018 Exam. If you have not started your preparation now, then it is high time to start studying. We suggest you get some good-quality content so that you can understand the basic concepts. Here below we have mentioned some simple instructions which will help you while downloading the SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2018.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2018?
Underneath, we are going to guide you step by step to download SBI PO Call Letter 2018 quickly.
- Visit the Official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in or you can click on the direct link given below.
- Now Login on the official site.
- Select the notification “SBI PO Admit Card 2018.”
- Enter the required details like Date of Birth (DOB), Passwords, Name and Registration Number.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and print the hall ticket for future use.
*we suggest all the candidate take print out of the form because it is mandatory for the candidate to bring admit card on the day of the exam.
Required details to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
Important Instructions in SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018
- The admit card consist of the personal details of the candidate.
- We advise all the students to read the instructions carefully.
- You have to bring identity proof with the hall tickets.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the admit card for the exam.
- All the electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre.
- It is mandatory to read all the rules and regulations mentioned in the admit card.
Important Dates for SBI Probationary Officer 2018 Exam
SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2018
Prelims Exam Date
|1st, 7th & 8th July 2018
SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018
Mains Exam Date
|4th August 2018
Documents to be carried with SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2018
- SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018
The SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2018 has been released on 21st June on the official website. We know all the students are dedicatedly preparing for the SBI PO 2018 Mains exam and hope all of them conceive good results. We want to inform all the aspirants who who are shortlisted for the mains exam are able to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for mains from the official website or by clicking on the above-given link. If you have any doubt regarding SBI PO Phase-II Admit Card 2018, then you can ask us in the comment section. For more updates, stay tuned with us. Thank You!